Our Young Emerging Spirits (YES) program is available for children, 3 years to 5th grade, at 9AM and 11AM each Sunday. Visitors are always welcome!
Youth classrooms are located on the upper level of our church. Our 9AM session, a combined age group, meets in the youth classroom on the west side of our building. Children attending at 11AM participate in 4 classrooms based on their age or grade. Classroom Map
- Kindergarten / 1st Grade
- 2nd / 3rd Grade
- 4th / 5th Grade
Our Young Emerging Spirit classrooms use curriculum provided by Unity Worldwide Ministries. Preschool activities will be based on What A Wonderful World! and elementary age activities from Celebrating My God-self. This curriculum offers experiences of who “I am” as a spiritual being, who “we are” as family and community, and the nature of God. A Bible story is shared and explored allowing our children to see how the teaching applies in their life. We strive to provide a diverse range of activities with options and choices each Sunday morning.
We’re celebrating our 12 Powers in 2013. Youth classrooms will explore the 12 Powers on the first Sunday of each month in 2013. January’s power is faith. I have faith in God’s good for me!
Our Y.E.S. children come together each Sunday for a large group closing celebration. This youth-led circle time includes a heart check-in, meditation, music, celebrations, offering, and prayer requests.
Tips for YES Parents
- Please escort your children to their individual classrooms no more than 10 minutes before service start time.
- Sign in and assist your child in finding their name tag.
- Please help yourself to any parent hand-outs in the classroom.
- Assist your child in considering a gift for our love offering.
- Check for take home crafts or projects.
- Please go to your child’s classroom immediately following service to pickup your child. Thank you.
We look forward to sharing a spiritual path with you and your children!